At CraftwayFloral, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Please read our return and refund policy to understand the guidelines and procedures for returns, exchanges, and refunds for our fresh flowers, artificial plants, and floral gifts.
As fresh flowers are perishable items, your purchase is final and non-refundable. No product or service may be returned.
In the event, CraftwayFloral decides to refund, a refund could be processed if it is agreed upon and communicated in writing to the customer.
Refunds will only be done through the same mode of payment which the buyer use to purchase. Once processed by CraftwayFloral, the refund takes 7 to 10 business days to reflect in your account.
CraftwayFloral is not responsible and does not guarantee refund for cases where:
- The items are delivered to the incorrect address as requested by the buyer.
- Product quality problems caused by improper handling by the recipient.
- As flowers are perishable, you must water them, otherwise they will not last long. It is the recipient’s responsibility to re-cut and water the arrangement.
- If you are ordering flowers for someone else, be sure you are choosing something they would like — style preferences are not grounds for returns
- As all flowers are not always in season, or not in stock, CraftwayFloral reserve the right to substitute blooms with a similar “look” and feel without prior consultation. We will do our utmost to make the arrangement as close to the advertised picture as possible.
- It is your responsibility, as the sender, to ensure that the recipient will be at the location of the delivery on the date of delivery. If the recipient goes home early (if delivered to a workplace) or is out of town (for home deliveries), unbeknownst to us, it is not cause for refund or exchange as we have fulfilled our obligation in delivering upon the date of request as ordered by the sender.